Years of experience have created from each of us an expert in our industry with valuable experience.
Each of us is different, but together we create the unique team of people, and so we created MAXIN’S Group, s.r.o..
Our services are realised with the vision that we actively contribute to meeting our clients’ wishes, ambitions and goals. Behind the success and prosperity of every society, there are people above all.
Therefore, we agree with the opinion that if you do not create a motivating place for your employees to work, the result of their work will not exceed the limit of excellence.
We want our employees to feel full support from us and have the opportunity to develop themselves. We support them to overcome themselves, to get out of their comfort zone and not to be afraid to show up. We encourage them to step out of their shadow and express not only their opinions but also their needs and ideas. Every idea is a piece of puzzle that creates whole image.
We want every employee to be an incentive member and part of our team, not just an employee. Every opinion and feedback is valuable information for us, which we are trying to listen to and continue to analyse it.
Are you interested in our services? Feel free to contact us.
Guarantee of Satisfaction
- Direct on-site control
- Coordinator, Interpreter 24/7
- Local and international transportation
- Providing meals for employees
- Healthcare 24/7
- Regular meetings
- Advance wage
- Maximisation of working hours
- Social life - shares
- Production with different production types
- Growth of production and innovation
- Active collaboration on production goals
- Active employee management, quick response
- Insurance programs for equipment / technologies / parts
The benefits of cooperation
- The benefits of cooperation
- Great experience with the launch of new production
- Analysis of production lines
- Personalized recruitment for specific production
- Troubleshoot of the new production process
- Quick adaptation programs for new starters
- Flexibility to solve problems
- Unplanned overtimes
- Weekends / Night shifts
- Busy quarter-ends
- Christmas / New Year production